It’s that time of year once more when everybody is setting out New Year’s Resolutions and regrettably it won’t be long till most people begin breaking them. There are numerous reasons why New Year Resolutions don’t stick- they may be unrealistic, there is an absence of self-discipline or life gets “too active”. Our New Year resolution is everything about you and what we can do to make 2020 a healthy and pain-free year for you. Our goal for 2020 is to improve the high standard of care you experience with us!
As part of our resolution, we are going to teach you the best ways to live a healthy, pain-free life. Your success is ours, and we are dedicated to your health and wellness.
In many cases there is more than one element adding to your discomfort, specifically if it is recurrent or has been there for a long period of time. Typically doing away with your discomfort is the simple part. Stopping it from returning is the genuine difficulty. We provide you with lasting liberty from discomfort, so your care program will consist of certain strategies and exercises that remedy the underlying reason for your problems, not simply provide you temporary relief.
- An ‘injury’ or ‘spinal check’ assessment is the very best thing you can do to keep yourself healthy and pain-free in 2020. Ask us about scheduling one of these for yourself, a family member or even a friend.
- Tailored exercise programs so that you can keep working on your recuperation in between your sessions. These may include stretches, strengthening and core security, these are specifically crucial in lessening the danger of your troubles returning in the future.
- We will talk discuss how life factors such as desk postures and exercise activities might need to be adjusted to assist you to recuperate.
- When raising objects, make use of the correct method (as advised by your Chiropractor) so that you can secure your back.
- When exercising, monitor your technique, breathing pattern, and range of movement during each repetition.
- Keep an upright posture and practice postural awareness workouts at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Make it a practice to stretch at regular periods while at work.
Now it’s your turn to make 2020 a healthy and pain-free year!
Towards Wellness: Kick off 2020 with Exercise!
Sometimes we don’t feel in control of our lives, especially at the start of a new year. Whether we are out of work, in a job we don’t like or having problems in a relationship. Exercise allows us to achieve goals and overcome obstacles regardless of what is happening in other areas of your life. Increasing the time, you can jog on the treadmill, lifting a personal best or finally touching your toes, nothing beats that sense of achievement! Start 2020 with a bang! Exercise today!
S-T-R-E-T-C-H of the Month : Squat Stretch
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder width with your toes pointing outwards
- Lower your body by bending your knees (not your back)
- Make sure your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Place your hands-on top of your knees
- Life your pelvis up and inhale, at the same time press your left hand on your left knee
- Exhale as your turn your shoulder to the right
- Repeat other side